10 Watt | 12V DC LED Light Bulb | Standard E26 Base
This 10 watt LED bulb replaces a 100 watt incandescent or 20 watt compact fluorescent. The dimensions of this bulb are the same as regular sized incandescent bulbs making replacing bulbs in household fixtures very simple!
- 270 degree light coverage gives better illumination especially when side mounted.
- Copper/chrome standard Edison Screw base is corrosion resistant and suited for marine and outdoor applications.
- Perfect for 12V solar systems.
- Same dimensions as a standard sized incandescent.
- Lasts 40 times longer than incandescents and 5 times longer than CFLs.
10 WATT SPECIFICATIONS FOR 12V DCBase: E26/27 (standard screw-in)
Bulb Type: A19 (regular household style) also known as A60
Voltage: 10-20 Volts DC
Beam Angle: 270 degree
Colour Temperature: Warm White (3000 - 3500K) or Soft Daylight (4000-4500K)
Dimensions(tip to tip): INCHES: 4 1/4" x 2 3/8" CM: 11cm x 6cm
Note: Not recommended for enclosed fixtures
When choosing the best color temperature for your LED application, we recommend that you select ‘Soft Daylight’ for tasks and reading or where you want to be able to see ‘true’ colours. ‘Warm White’ is preferable where a soft warm light is needed, such as dining or just relaxing with your feet up. ‘Warm White’ bulbs are similar in colour to an incandescent light.
If you want to learn more about color temperature visit our blog article "A Layman's Guide to Color Temperature and Choosing the Right One for You"
Excellent choice very good value.
Muy excelente muchachos! I bought them before for a cabin and so I got the same ones again because they worked so beautifully.
¡Muchas gracias! Glad you came back for more!!
Very good so far.